The excitement is real! Two days of zero cases, a reopening of schools, retail, hospitality, but most importantly dance schools are allowed to open their studio doors again from Monday 9th November 2020!
If you are currently enrolled and attending zoom classes we are beyond excited to see you at the studio from 9th Nov onwards. Classes remain on zoom until then.
(Remember, no classes on Mon 2nd and Tues 3rd Nov for cup week)
Here’s what we know so far:
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times
- All people over the age of 12 must wear a face mask
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at reception and in both studios
- Parents and siblings are not allowed to enter the building
- Waiting zones will be marked on the front pavement and each teacher will escort their class in and out of the building
We will be in touch once we have more details. Our aim is for everything to be as safe and smooth as possible, so start practicing your air hugs and long distance hi 5s!
Due to Covid capacity requirements, we are not opening up to new enrolments yet but hope to be able to invite those who have not been dancing online to return to some of our smaller classes. If you wish to rejoin us, please email the office to be put on a waiting list and we will let you know when you can return.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU all for remaining strong through such a bizarre and difficult year. Continue to stay safe and healthy everyone.